Clouds, Tall Structures, and the Moon

First time I've actually got the camera out and gone looking for some good shots, in a long time. While I was out shooting, this happened:

Standing on a public street in an industrial area, a ute ambles over to me and stops, the driver staring at me with disinterest. 

Sensing a need to interact, I gesture to my camera, "I'm taking photos". 


"What are you taking photos of?" he asks.


I point towards the sky and advise him "The moon". He looks away from me with even more disinterest, as if he was sorry he asked, but also a distinct expression of distaste, or perhaps exhausted confusion. He drives off without another word.


I took some photos of clouds and the sun after that, too. I hope he doesn't mind, I forgot to check with him that it was OK.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Flickr Photostream